I am here again with a product review article with you. One of the first products that comes to mind when you talk about baby shopping after the 6th month is the baby car seats. Baby car seats are very high costs, because they directly affect the safety of the little ones so it should be thoroughly investigated before buying a product in my opinion.
We have been using Maxi Cosi AxissFix for about 2 years. If you have this product in your area of interest, I would definitely suggest you to take a look at my detailed reviews about Maxi Cosi AxissFix. Before considering my detailed comments about Maxi Cosi AxissFix, let’s talk about what to look for when buying a baby car seat.
- 1 What should I look out for when buying a baby car seat?
- 2 Maxi Cosi AxissFix reviews
- 3 Would I recommend the Maxi Cosi AxissFix baby car seat?
What should I look out for when buying a baby car seat?
These are essential criteria for me;
- Isofix system,
- A sturdy seat belt,
- Providing a comfortable sitting position and,
- Washable fabric if possible.
What is Isofix?
Isofix is an international mounting system that makes it easy to fixate your baby car seat without having to use a seat belt.
Does my car include isofix?
One of the important points to consider before you buy a baby car seat is whether your car has an isofix system. This system is available in almost all cars of the 2006 model and later.
Maxi Cosi AxissFix reviews
Advantages of Maxi Cosi AxissFix
- The most important criterion for me to choose this seat is that it has received full marks from security tests such as TCS, ADAC OEAMTC. (You can reach detailed information about baby car seat safety tests on Youtube and watch videos about Maxi Cosi AxissFix.)
- Another important factor in my decision is the 360-degree rotation of the Maxi Cosi AxissFix. Car seat that provides the same safety conditions in 4 angles, provides a great convenience thanks to its rotation feature when you need to feed your baby in the car or when the sun strikes. This feature also brings Maxi Cosi Axiss Fix one step ahead of the other models due to the comfort it provides when loading and putting your baby into the car.
- After placing your baby in the seat, the safety belt you attach through the arms is very firm and can be worn very easily. You can also easily adjust the belt length when your baby grows.
- The head restraint can be adjusted in 7 different positions, which does not change the life of the seat, even if your baby grows.
- Maxi Cosi AxissFix has 4 different lying positions. This is a nice feature in terms of providing a comfortable seating area.
- As everything that these little ones use is very easily contaminated, this is another factor that I choose this brand because it has a washable car seat fabric.
Finally, if you have a vehicle that does not have a large interior area, this seat is also a product that can be preferred in terms of its space.
Disadvantages of Maxi Cosi AxissFix
I don’t know if it’s true to consider it as a disadvantage, but if you have an old baby, I think it won’t be suitable for you. If you put this model side by side with other models, you will see that this seat is visibly small. Pera is now 2.5 years old, we still continue to use the seat without any trouble. But after a maximum of 1.5 years will have to buy a new seat. Maxi Cosi AxissFix is a baby car seat suitable for the 0-4 age group. If you want a seat that will last longer, you may have to give up this product.
How much does Maxi Cosi AxissFix cost?
Another disadvantage that I can consider is not being included in the affordable baby car seat category.
The price of Maxi Cosi AxissFix is 2399 TL. (This is the price of joker store dated 05.2018.) Compared to other brands, the price is slightly higher.
Would I recommend the Maxi Cosi AxissFix baby car seat?
If I need to recommend a baby car seat, I can peacefully recommend this model. We hope you will find the model that fits you the most, and will see you in the next product review 🙂